Ingredients Smoothie (4 pers):
Served with Coconut cream
1. Soak the almonds overnight.
2. Soak the cashew nuts for 6 hours (if possible)
3. Soak the dates in hot water for 2 hours (if not done overnight).
4. Pre-heat the oven at 180 C.
5. Sieve all ingredients (keep the date water aside).
6. Blend all the paste ingredients until smooth.
7. Roughly break up the seeds and nuts. Add the oats and paste into a bowl and mix well until everything is well coated.
8. Place on an oven tray and bake for 20-30 min until nicely golden.
1. Cut the papayas in half. Remove the flesh and place it in a blender. Make sure you leave some flesh on the skin in order to use the papaya as a bowl.
2. If using aloe vera, cut 10cm flesh, remove the skin, rince. Add in the blender.
3. In the blender, add the banana, the ginger and cinnamon. Blend
4. If the blender is powerful enough, you can mix in ice cubes.
Pour the smoothie in the papayas, granola on top and a dash of coconut cream with the pipette.